As a school administrator, you wear a lot of hats. Saying you’re busy is an understatement. Your drive and passion help you get things done but technology can help too. To keep your days as productive as possible, make these 5 apps a part of your daily routine.
- Evernote: If you were to look into the mind of a school administrator, you’d see hundreds of ideas whirring by at every moment. You have to have a way to organize those thoughts, and stopping to take notes every 5 minutes is hardly practical. The answer? Evernote. This note-taking app is an efficient and aesthetic way to jot down ideas, organize research and make checklists. Free.
- DocuSign: Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like everything from the scanner to fax is down? Moments like these disturb office flow and make it hard to knockout your to-do list. Use DocuSign instead to securely sign documents and collect signatures the digital way. Free.
- Educreations Interactive Whiteboard: This app provides a fun, interactive way to turn your tablet into a classic educational tool, the whiteboard. Create mock lesson plans for educators or animate presentations, all from the convenience of your trusty tablet. Free.
- iAuditor: Observations are a critical part of evaluating educator performance but making an observation form can be a time-consuming task. Save time with iAuditor’s easily adjustable forms and customize them to meet the needs of your school. Free.
- Flipboard: There’s so much great content out there that it can be difficult to keep up. The Flipboard social magazine app curates the latest news on the web based on your interests. You’re sure to find interesting tidbits to share with your colleagues. Free.
Staying organized is the first step to being productive. Keep your physical items as organized as your smartphone with Vinyl Art’s plastic products for schools.